Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Before September 2016, I was good at flying. I accepted whatever somewhat sticky, very cramped, amenity-free seat any airline would sell me at the lowest fare, transporting me from my home in New York City to wherever in the world I wanted to go, safely. That was good enough.
I'd flown first class, once, over a decade ago, on a family trip to Mexico during which we were re-booked on a later flight but with upgraded seats. I remember eating real food off a real porcelain plate, bragging a little about being a first class passenger. That memory has since faded.
But then, for a business trip, I was booked on Emirates in business class, from New York's JFK to Milan's MXP. Depending on timing, tickets for this flight start at $5000, which seemed exorbitant to me, until I added up the value of the entire experience. It would later become clear to me that this experience would ruin me for regular-people air travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib